
Perhaps, it's not advisable to start the 2nd day of year 2007 with a sigh huh? "Sigh" bc 2006 has just ended...and it marks the beginning of another chapter in our lives. Sorry everyone for my "long silence".I was about to give up this blog and thought of posting up my last message when someone i know reminded me how much i should continue to defend it not juz for anyone BUT for the glory of the Almighty. The chatroom in my blog has gone missing for no reason....just like the one i loved missed cherished and cared for....(please take out "d/_ed" for me)...BUT one thing remains.....GOD's love.grace.mercy!!! I shall continue to praise HIM coz HE is good........THank YOu to ALL my Bros + Sis in Christ & frenz (u know who u r)....for being there for me when i needed you ALL the most..sorry for all those late nite calls and "well-repeated" stories. I wasn't successful in banging my head on the wall tho some has offered to help me..hehehe!!! I truly love you, 2006 BUT i love 2007 even MORE now.....not that i want to BUT i have to, im sorry....I need to MOVE ON!!! **SiGH** (S=Safe,I=In,G=God's,H=Hands)
1 comment:
the dog in clothes send his regards to u and he asked me to tell u, "bro, gambateh!!!jesus love him n love u too..."
Post a Comment