After having studied the life of Jacob in Genesis..how he worked hard for Rachel and even being cheated by his uncle, Laban...i was asked by someone, whom i met only for few times at a cg and yet in my shallow opinion who has the ability to think deep and uniquely different from others (from a biblical perspective and real life experiences...i was truly impressed when i first heard him shared), whether i would be willing and ready to endure another similar/identical painful "love story of my own", if given a chance...my spontaneous simple and direct answer was "NO!!!!" Then he replied saying that's because I have not enjoyed or rather learned to enjoy the whole process of being in a hurtful/heartbreaking condition. How could I have enjoyed it???? "Learning?"...mayb yes...BUT "Enjoying???"....N.O.! Seriously, I hate it so much and I would be lying if i were to respond by saying that I'm enjoying it...Sorry-la, not even a bit!Things being said, of course I know what he meant by that....Once we have learned to enjoy "it" - by enduring the pain and suffering thru' total reliance on His grace and mercy, only then will we know HIS flawless yet hard to comprehend Will....coz sometimes, "KEK" things happened for a reason and it's all within HIS permissive will. At times it might seem harsh or mean...BUT HE knows what HE's doing with our lives coz HE's our CREATOR...I just think that we need to have more faith....especially when "the storm is raging".
Have you enjoyed/Are you enjoying the whole process of being in your own version of a hurtful state in various aspects of your life???
PRAYER shall b our first response and NOT our last resort!
No comments:
Post a Comment