
..i have never been good when it comes to numbers, calculation etc...i hate Maths, not a scorer myself (erm..nope...i don't hate the figures in bank account....dwindling now tho!!) ...that's why i chose to study "LOH", i guess....
...was having a deep thought the night before i celebrated my last Birthday with a "BIG" number kept bothering me....I almost shed tears thinking about the past..how GOD has blessed me with HIS unfailing LOVE, GRACE and MERCY..it was definitely not an easy journey or task and i would have certainly given up if not for HIS faithfulness and guiding hands in all these years....
..Sudden sense of disbelief swept through my heart or was it just pure "embarrassment" when i saw another frightening "BIG" number appearing (too soon) on the medical registration card when i went for my eyes inspection the other day (..Come on-lah!! i still have another 11 months or more to go b4 celebrating my Birthday this year) It was not right but perhaps....time really flies,..im getting OLD...i mean OLDER.....not necessarily wiser...BUT OLDER with more commitments, deteriorating health (the floaters distracting my vision are the signs of aging...hmmm...should i be happy when i found pimples/acnes on my face these days?? Haha) problems and more problems....
When another year (number) been added into my life...I know I shouldn't be complaining....I SHALL BE THANKFUL....Life has taught me so many things...and of all the things that i have learnt....i chose to TREASURE despite the painful experiences that have been inflicted upon us...I chose to forget and move on....I chose to LOVE again...and hope for the BEST...HAPPY & FRUITFUL 2008!! [oh yea...fyi, im still 21 :O) Ok-lah i admit it..im lying..im ONLY 25! hahahaha]
No comments:
Post a Comment