Monday, March 03, 2008

HEY!!! Watch what you were saying!!!

..a stupid heated arguement turned ugly when someone whom i respected hurled unappropriate "hurtful" remarks on me...I honestly felt insulted....I could have easily ended the friendship there and then if not for the fact that i owe much to h_ _.

..Without much thought, I retaliated by uttering the "same AMOUNT of hurtful words". Give me a scale....I, I...dunno which were more "hurtful"??? I admit, I was wrong BUT do I deserve to be treated in such a way??? That was EXTREMELY hard to swallow...intolerable...over the permissible limit....b'coz reputation was at stake.

YET,..I regretted my idiotic response much later (tho' i'm still very much upset N' affected by that unpleasant incident)...I'm SORRY! Valuable lesson that I have learnt? Think, think, think...and think of the adverse consequences over and over again B4 I open my mouth!!! SHUT UP when it is right to do so...Put up a fight and wrestle with my bad temper...Do NOT be easily provoked!!

...When "U" rebuked me in such a "nice" way, I realised that u are MUCH MUCH MORE than just a GirlFriend, "U" are the one that I have been looking and praying for...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See Here or Here