Wednesday, October 15, 2008

D Art of Sharing "Meow Meow" - In Memory



...I received a text message from M.S. this morning and she was asking me about my whereabouts and said that she was so sad...then I called her and was truly shocked upon knowing that her pet, "Meow Meow" had been DEVOURED by a *%#@^ snake!!!!! What the.............??? SNAKE!!!!!?????? the "BoMB-B@R" was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo EFFICIENT (yeap, I'm lying & obviously I'm being sarcastic) when asked to "kao-tim" the evil snake...No, they didn't kill the snake b'coz it's a protected species wor...

Meow Meow : we salute u b'coz u "sacrificed" yourself while defending the home from snaky intruder. We truly MISS you and you will always be remembered as a HERO!!!

Dear Lord, Thank you for protecting M.S. and family from harm..keeping them safe and sound...I thank and praise You for Your wonderful grace. In Jesus' name, Amen

No comments: