
My All-In-All
Words & Music by Lawrence Keith Holder
When there is no peace, You are my Peace.
When there seems no hope, You are my Hope.
When the sun won't shine, You are my Light.
When I was lost, You gave me sight,And now I can see, my Lord, that You areMy All-In-All.
When the world says "take", You teach me to give.
When my strength is gone, You help me to live.
Tho' the mountains fall into the sea,You are the One sustaining me,
And day by day, I find that You areMy All-In-All.
And You hold me in Your Hand with a love, That will never let go...
Tho' the world around me should change, There is one thing I know...
When there is no peace, You are my Peace.
When there seems no hope, You are my Hope.
When the sun won't shine, You are my Light.
When I was lost, You gave me sight,
And now I can see, my Lord,
that You are My All-In-All.
You're my All-In-All!
-I found this song many years ago while looking for "new" Christian songs (on the net) to be used for our English Adult Sunday School P n W session at my prev. church and since then, the soothing melody and its lyrics have secured a place in my heart. Whenever we heard about tragedies, accidents, wars, epidemics, diseases, political turmoils, natural disasters, we get terrified...but remember the LORD is our P.E.A.C.E.
No comments:
Post a Comment