Wednesday, March 22, 2006

D Art of Sharing A Student’s Prayer

I ask You for Your help, Lord,
So that I will always know
How to be a better student
And to make
my knowledge grow.




Please give me understanding
So that I will clearly see
Which lessons are important,
And reveal the truth to me.

May I have the time to study
And improve my memory,
So I won’t forget the answers
No matter what the test may be.

Let me always keep on learning,
Even when the class is done;
May I use my knowledge wisely,
So it works for everyone.
~ Jill Wolf

N/b: well, the above is borrowed from a bookmark (dated 1/4/2000) which i received from a very good fren, Sis Wan Loo in Singapore when i was about to sit for a VERY important exam...and i will never forget the "pain" that I've gone thru during that time.Hmm..but it's OVER now. Sis Wan Loo also wrote the following : "Pray that whatever u learn, learn for HIM...Never give up...HE cares...."
Thanks N may all "Glory" be unto our LORD JESUS!!!!


- I believe some of U have got ur exam results...N' what can I say?..Definitely, Some with good grades while the other not so good-lah. I was a student myself and all i wana say is that: NEVER GIVE UP and LEAN on HIS grace as U face another chapter of challenges in your life. It's NOT easy at all!!! My frenz in HK always reminded me that "We Just need to do our best, N' God will do the rest!" For "those of U" who are thinking of continuing ur studies...."GO confidently in the direction of your dreams"....(Hmm...u know who u r, rite?)?)

No comments: