hUH???! COCOnut milk - Brand : M & S ???..what a coincidence???!!...the alphabet(s) / initial(s), M and S has a special implicit meaning to me....i used to call/refer to my gf's name as M.S. whenever I mentioned about her in front of my colleagues & frenz (b'coz her name is M _ _ _ S _ _ _ Wong),...then as we started dating, I call her M.Y S.WEETY (eh-hem, ok - skip!)...............and guess what??...our newest family member, "Cookie Benz", a M.iniature S.chanuzer!!!!Tuesday, May 27, 2008
D Art of Sharing M.S.
hUH???! COCOnut milk - Brand : M & S ???..what a coincidence???!!...the alphabet(s) / initial(s), M and S has a special implicit meaning to me....i used to call/refer to my gf's name as M.S. whenever I mentioned about her in front of my colleagues & frenz (b'coz her name is M _ _ _ S _ _ _ Wong),...then as we started dating, I call her M.Y S.WEETY (eh-hem, ok - skip!)...............and guess what??...our newest family member, "Cookie Benz", a M.iniature S.chanuzer!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment