~ TIDUR-time : with his toy, "Blue Mouse" ~
~ MAKAN-time ~
"Yum-yum..my master bought so many toys for me..but i still prefer (not the "bantal-busuk" but) the "handkerchief-busuk"..hehehe!!"
"Errrghhh....i'm a fierce little cub..oOppS..i mean..puppy"Apa tengok-tengok??? Hand-sum leh??
"Wroof Wrooff !! ..My name is COOKIE BENZ (male) !....I'm a cute Miniature Schnauzer ...I was born on 15th day of March 2008...My master and his "sweet sweet" girlfriend "found" me at PeTsMoRE, Jalan Sultan, K.L. on 1st day of May 2008 and I was later brought home on 4th day of May 2008, after getting a nice hair cut at PeTsMore, Kepong". I'm very intelligent, playful (to be more precise, ge po loh) and alert....and yea, naughty oso (im still a puppy ma, what do u expect???)



2 comments:
he is cute!!! hahhah should take more picture ya! i thik need to encourage him more.... seems like he lack of confident. hope that will become handsome boy 1 day!!
haha...thank you....but don't be deceived by the pics, i can assure you that he's very energetic and playful...the pics were taken on the 1st day of his arrival..that's y lor
Post a Comment